Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

So as you might have noticed, I'm seriously behind on blogging.  It's kind of a culmination the holidays + getting used to a new and changing schedule (i.e. Mommy working) + just a crazy life in general.  Also, my blog has kind of turned into a hodgepodge of stuff.  When I started it back in May of 2008, its main purpose was to document our adoption journey to Mia.  Then once we brought her home, I continued on to document our new everyday life.  But now that we're adopting #2, I'm always a bit conflicted as to whether you (whoever you are that might be still reading this) want to read about our life with Mia, our second adoption journey, or both.  I could start a second blog to keep them separate, but then I'm pretty sure nothing would get done.

My goal for the week is to get caught back up on everything.  That is, to share about our holiday season and bring you up to speed on our adoption.  And one of my New Year's resolutions is just to be a better blogger and stop worrying about trying to write thought-provoking posts and capture awesome pictures every single time.  Because honestly, something average is better than nothing spectacular, right?

So stay tuned.

1 comment:

starfitch said...

I want to read about it all! The adoption IS part of your daily life, after all. Happy to see new posts!