Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas (Really...)

Now that I've had a chance to sleep, let me apologize for my very negative post yesterday. God is always faithful to his children, including me. Setbacks are never easy to take, and I think it's just especially difficult at Christmas time. This journey has not been a very easy one, but it has not been without joy either. And when we finally get her home, I know without a shadow of a doubt that this will all be worth it, and I'm sure I'd do it all over again.
Thank you for your continued thoughts, prayers, and comments. It's encouraging to have others come along with us on this journey. Travis and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful year to come!

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Sarah and Travis, I'm truly sorry about the setback. I was actually logging on in hopes that you'd received good news prior to Christmas. You do not need to apologize for venting your frustration. You just want your little girl to be with you--and that's absolutely understandable!

We will definitely continue to keep your family in our prayers.
-Kristy