Friday, October 1, 2010

And the Winner is...


Congratulations Lisa!  Lisa is a member of our church, and her daughter is a member of Travis' youth group.  She graciously volunteered to sell a book of tickets for us earlier in the month.  What she later told me is that she has been drooling over the iPad for awhile, but couldn't justify the cost, even for a Christmas present.  So her husband offered to buy her the entire book of tickets to increase her chances.  It looks like you're going to get your Christmas wish after all!

Thank you to everyone who participated.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  As I sat earlier counting all the tickets, I was moved to tears by the generousity of so many, some who know us and some that don't.  I even prayed over the tickets, that God would be glorified through this and for the winner.

Our grand total for the iPad Giveaway is $1500!  We still have a long way to go, but what a great way to start this adoption!

No comments: