Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our First Year with You

One year ago today we held our sweet baby girl in our arms for the very first time. After months (and years!) of longing and praying, in a single moment we were transformed into a mother and father and we became a family of three.

I can't even begin to tell you how much joy Mia brings to our lives every single day. She. is. awesome. I hope you enjoy this video I put together to commemorate her one year anniversary with us. It's amazing to see how much she's grown and changed!




We love you, Emilia Jane. Our life is so much richer and fuller because you're in it.

5 comments:

Jana said...

I can't believe it's been a whole year already! What a beautiful family you are, and how lucky you all are to have each other! I can't wait to watch Miss Mia grow :)

Gina said...

Loved, loved your video! So glad we got to share in part of your journey! Mia is such a doll!

Jen said...

Beautiful! You are so blessed.

Kristen said...

Absolutely precious!!

IUgirl78 said...

It's amazing to see how much she has changed over the past year. I have to admit I teared up at several points--one being her first steps. I'm so glad you put them in there! I had forgotten about her penguin costume...so adorable! You all have been so blessed...I just love your family!