1. Mia loves to sneeze. I mean loves it. A great big smile and giggles follow each one. New development: she also loves it when other people sneeze.
2. She loves to cuddle in the morning after her bottle. Such a fun time of day and makes getting up at 6:30 every morning more bearable.
3. Mia always wakes up happy...always. You can't help but be excited and laugh when you see her...except when it's 2 a.m.
4. I love watching her learn new skills and new ways to play with her toys. It's amazing to watch someone grow and develop right before your eyes. Although I'm a little sad to say that we've already had to retire some toys that just weren't challenging anymore :(
5. My daughter will be one in six weeks. Holy crap, how did that happen?
6. Her new favorite thing to do is walk around the house holding onto your fingers. Around and around and around we go, probably 200 times a day. Still not crawling, and I think we're going to skip it altogether.
7. When you nod your head and say, "Yes" she smiles really big and shakes her head no. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty darn cute, at least for now.
8. Did I mention she's going on 1? What happened to the little baby I brought home?
9. We've learned all kinds of tricks like "So Big", clapping to "If You're Happy and You Know It," waving bye-bye, and putting shapes into holes.
10. I am now officially separated from Xerox Corporation and am now employed by Mia Taylor, Inc. Although the dress code is more casual and I work from home, the hours are twice as long and my boss is one demanding cookie.