If your answer is, "Nothing," or "I don't know," and you're in the Indianapolis area, you should come to a fun filled evening at our Love Makes a Family benefit dance! The evening is for the entire family, complete with dancing, dessert buffet, silent auction, and activities & games for the kids. Dancing is certainly not a prerequisite. Come enjoy an evening of fellowship as we raise funds to help bring our son and the Hennessy's daughter home from Ethiopia.
Tickets are just $5 a person, with a maximum of $25 a family. The dance starts at 6:30pm and runs until 9:00pm at our church, Mt. Auburn United Methodist, in Greenwood. Along with dancing and desserts, we'll also have a silent auction full of goodies. Just to tempt you, some of the items we'll have up for auction include:
- 4 weeks of classes at Gymboree Play & Music
- Private Wine Tasting for you and 20 friends at Mallow Run Winery
- A private suite at a Fever game
- Photography packages from 3 different Indianapolis photographers
- Lots of gift certificates to your favorite restaurants
- Beautiful handmade items
- & LOTS more!
Please come out and help support our families and the ministry of adoption!